Apr 6, 2009

Wanted: Encouragement!

Ok, so last week I had lost 4 pounds, but this week I am back up the four pounds!

What is wrong with my body? There are so many fluctuations in my weight...

I am a little frustrated. I can see why people generally give up on this weight loss thing...

I was hoping to make the 30 pound mark this week, but ended up back to 25... :-(

I burned (according to the machines which I know is not accurate) 1000 calories 6 times last week...

How could I have eaten 14,000 more calories than I need in order to have gained 4 pounds this week?

It doesn't make any sense!

My eating wasn't the best, but if I knew that I was going to gain 4 pounds, I probably would have really enjoyed myself... :-)

Anyway, any thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I figured it out...just come to London and start smoking and walking everywhere! People here are really thin and I think that's why! Oh and the food isn't very good either so that might contribute as well. :-)

    Keep it up Suz! 25 pounds is an amazing amount to loose! Don't give up. We are all routing for you. Thanks for being an inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I don't have amy suggestions, but I'm full of support!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, don't give up!! YOu can do it girl. About 4-6 weeks after starting ANY exercise/diet change regimen, the body sort of "wigs" out. Weight loss stalls, even creeps back up.....keep going....don't change a thing you are doing.

    We are ALL rooting for you. I am so amazed at your progress already. You are awesome!

    Go Suzanne Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok, picture us sisters-in-law all dressed up in Tennessee orange cheer outfits with pom poms a'blazin'. Both funny and inspiring right???)

    Love you bunches :)

    ReplyDelete