Jan 31, 2011

Lost and Found

Well, here we are in a new year with resolutions on our mind (well, at least those that we haven't already given up on). Nearly two years ago, I lost more the 20 pounds through exercise and controlling food consumption (No shock there).

Well, it looks like I've found them again. So, I am just laying it out there for all 3 readers of my blog. I signed up for another year at the gym. I signed up with the Weight Watchers Points Plus program online. I have recommitted myself to getting it together to feel better about me.

So, there you have it! I am no longer beating myself up about it...I'm just getting back "on the wagon" or should I say back on the treadmill/elliptical/stair climber/whatever. Wish me luck!!!

10 comments:

  1. lots and lots of luck!..sure wish I could lose 20 but this old body just doesn't move very well anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You are now my Weight Watchers buddy! If you find any good recipes or discover a favorite snack, pleeeease pass them on. :)
    Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's me wishing you Good Luck!! Keep us posted on your progress, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rather than setting new resolution every year, its better to remain consistent with the old ones.
    gatwick parking north terminal

    ReplyDelete